Green 101: Incorporating Cost Saving Solutions to Identified Environmental Issues
Green manufacturing is simply a method that minimizes waste and pollution. One reason why many businesses allow for waste to continue is because they are either unaware that it exists, or because they simply don't have the time to deal with the problem.
Determining how to capture and reduce your environmental impacts, and therefore identify cost savings, is one of the most crucial steps in Environmental Management planning. Although companies are constantly looking for ways to increase their sales, they don't think about cutting waste and streamlining their process.
Streamlining is a process through which a company eliminates waste in its production process. Catalyst Connection consultants will utilize the Value Stream Mapping Technique for streamlining your processes, thus allowing for a visual understanding of how processes work and easily identifies where your environmental issues are occurring.
- Learn how to identify waste utilizing the Value Stream Mapping technique
- Understand the importance of eliminating waste
- Prevent or reduce pollution
- Reduce environmental liability and risk - decreasing insurance rates
- Improve working conditions
- Positive Public Image
- Decrease Waste – Increase Profits